2. Lay the newspaper down first to protect your work surface.
3. Get a sheet of brown paper and scrunch it up several times. This will give it an aged look. Now it's ready to paint.
3. Next use your brushes to paint some animals or people on the brown paper. We used natural colours like brown, black and white as these were similar to the traditional colours used.You could also place your hand on the paper and use the brush to dab paint around your hand. Leaving a hand outline.
4. When you are finished, wash your brushes under water. Then they will be ready for next time.
4. Let it dry and admire your work!
This is a great activity for motor skills and also can be used as an introduction to history.