It's much more special to give Mum a homemade present or handmade card on Mother's Day, rather than an expensive present.
Here are our Top 10 Mother's Day gift ideas from the MyKidCraft archive. If you have an idea to share, why not become a MyKidCraft writer and share your project on the site?
1. Create a sugar body scrub and jar of bath salts to make this gorgeous bath gift set
2. Check out how to make your own fizzy bath bombs
. Package them up in some cellophane and tie with ribbon to make an impressive gift.
3. Create a plaster of Paris heart coaster
- perfect to go on a tray for breakfast in bed after a lie-in on Mother's Day.
4. Make a gorgeous set of alcohol ink coasters
- learn how in this tutorial by Claire Winlow.
5. Tell Mum just how much you love her with You Lucky Dog's Jars of Love
6. Get busy in the kitchen making an impressive cake in a jar
by Kathe - perfect for a Mum with a sweet tooth!
7. Create some beautiful tissue paper flowers
in this tutorial by Natasha.
8. Why not make a paper mosaic jar
vase to put the flowers in? Check out this article by Carolyn Hopping to find out how.
9. Check out this great origami heart
by Lindsay Law - ideal to pop in the post.
10. For a very practical gift, create your own mini notebook
for Mum by Vanessa.
Don't forget to make a lovely Mother's Day card to go with your gift. We love this pansy petal butterflies
card by Janine. Click here
to see lots of other ideas.
Wrap your gift up in some homemade wrapping paper. Click here
to see lots of ideas. Try making your own bon bon gift box
Check out more Mothers Day ideas
here. Please share a photo of your creation by uploading via the comments forum.
Copyright 2012,2013,2014 On Topic Media PTY LTD. ABN 18113479226.